2.1 Polygons II
2.1.1 Regular Polygons
1. A regular polygon is a polygon where
(a) all its sides are of equal length, and
(b) all its interior angles are of equal size.
2. The number of axis of symmetry of a regular polygon is equal to its number of sides.
2.1.2 Exterior and Interior Angles of Polygons
1. The exterior and interior angles at a vertex of a polygon is supplementary.
2. The sum of interior angles of an n-sided polygon is
3. Each interior angle of a regular n-sided polygon is
4. The sum of all exterior angles of a polygon is 360o.
5. Each exterior angle of a regular n-sided polygon is